Cancer Prevention News
Causes Of Cancer
Cancer Symptoms, Types
Cancer Prevention Tips
Cancer Treatment Options
Alternative Cancer Therapy
Cancer, Diet and Nutrition
Antioxidants and Cancer
Glutathione and Cancer
Cancer Prevention Blog
Subscribe to the
Ultimate Cancer Breakthroughs™
The ONLY Guide To Alternative Cancer
Treatments You'll Ever Need!
Breakthrough Natural Cancer Treatments
Over 350 existing natural and alternative cancer treatments
Glutathione and Undenatured Whey Protein in Cancer
My Anti-Cancer Lifestyle
© Susun S. Weed
An anti-cancer lifestyle is not a rigid set of rules to follow, but a safe space to be filled with your favorite ways of nourishing health and discouraging cancer.
Since cancer thrives in a too-ordered situation, relax and let chaos give a hand now and then in the execution of your plan.
I include all the following elements in my anti-cancer lifestyle. Were I to be diagnosed with cancer, I would continue to do these things in addition to any other remedies I might choose.
- Stay in touch with my own daily and seasonal rhythms.
- Sleep in total darkness or moonlight; get into the sun daily.
- Eat one meal at the same time each day.
- Have emotional outlets.
- Choose friends who support me and my truth.
- Have artistic outlets.
- Receive lots of appreciation and approval (a.k.a. love).
- Exercise one hour three times a week.
- Get a massage once a month or more.
- Do my yoga practice once a week or more.
- Have sexual outlets.
- Take a quiet time of beingness daily.
- Make full use of all sources of joy available to me.
- Eat a Mediterranean-style diet of mostly organically grown foods including daily use of cabbage family plants, raw and cooked greens, whole grains, beans, sunflower seeds, soy products, olive oil, garlic, seasonal fresh fruit, seaweed, yogurt and cheese, herbal infusions, herbal vinegars, and antioxidant seasonings. Plus, at least four times a month, seafood, nuts, mushrooms, dried fruit, and eggs; and, less than four times a month, meat, alcohol, white sugar, and coffee.
- And I avoid: Vitamin/mineral supplements, chlorine, nitrates, tobacco, prescription hormones, TV, white flour, processed foods, and non-organic animal products.
Did you know that 60-70% of cancers are due to dietary factors? And, that many of these may be prevented by changes in dietary habits? That's right, and now there is an "answer book" for those who want to learn more about taking control of their health.
Your Diet and Cancer is a practical tutorial designed to give the reader valuable information about how cancers develop and how simple changes in diet may prevent serious illness. Not to be confused with a medical journal full of technical jargon, this book is jam-packed with over 60 pages of down to earth information and beautiful illustrations of the salient points.
The ideas and suggestions contained in Your Diet and Cancer are designed to help you make informed decisions about your health. Cancer is one of the main causes of death among humans and your way of consuming food affects the risk. Do yourself a favor and take control today!